Little Blessings Preschool and Kindergarten is a Christian preschool, and has program options for children 2 years through Kindergarten!
The mission of Little Blessings Preschool & Kindergarten is to work cooperatively with families to facilitate a program that will create a solid, educational, Christian foundation for young children. It is our mission to help preschoolers grow intellectually, socially, emotionally, spiritually and physically through hands-on learning experiences that meet the individual needs, interests and abilities of each child.[/mls_h4]
The objectives of Little Blessings Christian Preschool and Kindergarten are:
- To provide a quality preschool program for children ages two through five.
- To provide a program for children from all sectors of the community, no matter what religion, race, or financial status.
- To function as a family support service, thereby providing intervention in any needed areas through community services for families with children with special needs or for families desiring information on early childhood issues and concerns.
- To prepare young children for their formal education and assist parents in becoming active participants in their child’s education with schools and in the community.
- To create an Christian environment that encourages a passion for learning that will have lifelong affects.
Our educational philosophy reflects the basic concept that God created each individual with unique gifts. It is our responsibility as teachers to help each child realize his/her potential through guidance, encouragement and Christian love. Our school is licensed by the State of Colorado and meets State requirements.
Little Blessings Preschool and Kindergarten admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and scholarship programs.
Little Blessings Christian Preschool and Kindergarten has a Parent Council advisory committee made up of the Director, Children’s Minister, teaching staff and parents. Any parent is welcome to attend meetings which are typically held the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. This committee reports to the Church Council.
Our curriculum provides a variety of developmentally appropriate experiences in the areas of motor, language, cognitive and social. New themes and multi-sensory centers are introduced through Creative Curriculum, Handwriting Without Tears, Stretch and Grow, Music Lingua and Worship Curriculum.